The Soul Care Retreat:
The Solstice Edition
21st – 25th JUNE 2023
Bathe, Energise, Celebrate
This retreat celebrates the Summer Solstice – the day the sun stands still.
Set in a small traditional Kalkan mountain village amongst lush fields, this secluded, eco-friendly retreat is nestled atop of a mountain hillside of Islamlar Village and the nearby beaches of Kalkan, Patara and Kaputas on the southern shores of Turkey.
Enjoy , Practice, Indulge
Practice mindfulness in the fruit garden, set your intentions against the backdrop of the mediterranean sea, enjoy an evening meditation session on our sunset boat ride, indulge in a hammam spa and morning and evening yoga in the retreat studio, nestled at the top of the Islamlar village mountain hillside, with absolutely stunning views.
Our resident Mindful DJ knows just how to get our parties started! She plays an uplifting, soulful set, which you just can’t help but dance to!
Her DJ experience is freeing, her vibe magnetic. You’re in for a fantastic evening, dancing under the light of sun – botanical cocktails and canapés included..
- 5 Days/4 nights stay in a double or twin room, with sea or mountain views
- Breakfast, lunch & evening meal, unlimited snacks & beverages
- Creative & restorative workshops, classes and treatments
- Airport transfers to and from retreat venue – Leaving from Dalaman Airport
- Arrival evening cocktail party
- Pop-up wellbeing clinic – The London House Of Wellbeing
- Pop-up library
- Eco-luxury gift-bag worth over £60
POST RETREAT CHAT & SIGNPOSTING
FLIGHTS & TRAVEL INSURANCE
You can arrange your flights and travel insurance through our venues manager, or arrange your own through one of the many travel and insurance companies on the market. You can book flights from London for around £150, or from many other European airports for around €140.
Your transfers to and from Dalaman Airport are included in the cost.
Amanda Mc Gregor
0730: Meditative movement
0930: Free time / office hours
1300: Lecture / group coaching
1500: Dynamic movement practice
1600: Free time / office hours
1930: Restorative practice
|Twin room (sharing)||£995||Book Now|
|Twin room (not sharing)||£1300||Book Now|
|Double bedroom* (couple 2 persons)||£2,200||Book Now|
|Double bedroom* (not sharing)||£1,400||Book Now|
|Apartment ** (£2,400 sharing)||£1,700||Book Now|
**Ensuite, private balcony (sea view), living room, kitchenette
This package includes freshly made daily breakfasts, Lunch dinner as well as tea and healthy juices. The retreat aims to introduce a balanced diet, making your meals tasty and nutritional
All meals are made from local seasonal products, with a variety of ingredients. The menus are mainly vegetarian, but there is also an option for those of you who are not vegans or vegetarians. Breakfast is served with tea and fruit to prepare the body before the classes. Meals are made fresh daily. The retreat does not provide alcohol.
The following meals are included:
- Evening meal
The following drinks are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
Things to do (optional)
- Stunning beaches of Kalkan, Kapustas, Kas and Oludeniz
- Explore coastal towns of Kalkan and Kas
- Scuba diving (Kalkan and Kas)
- Mountain hikes
- Horse riding
- Hammam (Turkish Massage)
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Additional one to on personal training lessons
- Healthy fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
- Water and teas throughout your stay
- mats and props included in the package
- What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- We can provide a credit for any cancellation at all other future retreat weeks such as fitness, yoga, wellness and writers retreat weeks.
Book with flexible conditions
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge or receive store credit for your non-refundable deposit and re-book anytime